Various types of user information that we collect includes:
Information entered by user while creating account:
- Basically, Email address, first name & last name
- In case of paid services-We receive a part of your payment information( last four digits, country & expiry date of payment card)
- We collect your marketing preferences
- Emails or other modes of communication provided by you while submitting customer support inquiries or posts. Your information mentioned in public part of our website can be visible to others.
- Information shared by you while your participation in reviews, feedbacks, contests or promotional activities.
- Information received by us in order to support our marketing initiatives, service improvement, better monitoring and campaign measurement.
Third Party Access
We don’t make available your data to third parties until and unless you do not consent, or some legal obligations are there.
Security of data, information, and system has been a very crucial aspect from us. For this, we implement the most appropriate technical & organizational security measures for the protection of data against unwanted modification or unauthorized third-party access..
Users Right Regarding Data:
- Right to confirmation
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure.
- Right to restriction of processing
Protection plan and service improvement
You accept that we can improve & protect our services through the analysis of your use of services in case your website is pseudonymized, de-personalized or anonymized.
We comply with copyright law & respond to complaints on the break of copyright rules according to our copyright policy. Along with this, we also respect the intellectual property of others and ask them too to do so.
We hold the right to disable or delete content that seems to be infringing & suspend account of repeat infringers without any refunds.
Paid services & Fees
Some of our services are paid services. In this section, how we can handle payments for such paid services. For some paid services like domain registration, site subscription, you will be billed automatically unless you disable auto renewal or cancellation of the subscription.
Charges for third-party services
Any kind of third party services bought by the user might be a subject to different policies of refund governed by those service providers. Terms of such service of those third party providers may be displayed to users while purchasing items. It’s your responsibility to buy, cancel or process the refund for this service.
Your Online Business on G-business
We provide tools for helping you to perform online business activities on G-Business like product or service selling and collection of donations. You follow e-commerce activities at what practices, it’s all your responsibility, we will not be liable for it.
In online business, you will be solely responsible for the following aspects:
- Fulfillment & delivery
- Claim & warranties
- Customer service
- Terms, policies & legal compliance
- Customer, e-commerce & related laws